[CANUFNET] Ash Species Rating

JackRadecki jackandali at sympatico.ca
Tue Sep 20 11:16:07 EDT 2016

Hello Alison

I am the chair of the ISAO Regional Plant Appraisal Committee.

This question has been brought forward to our attention.

The species rating you see comes from the Ontario Supplement to the 8th
edition which is now redundant but we continue to use the ratings until we
get guidance from the new  10 edition of the Guide for Plant Appraisal.

If the Ash trees are in an infested area such as Simcoe County we recommend
a 0 % rating unfortunately giving Ash trees no value.

regards Jack Radecki  RCA,  ISAO RPAC chair