[CANUFNET] request for information about tree-related 311 calls

Giroux, Paul pgiroux at citywindsor.ca
Tue Nov 8 11:39:40 EST 2016

Hello Professor Duinker and Ms. Secen,

Please see the attached document regarding some of the City of Windsor's Frequently Asked Questions related to Urban Forestry, that our 311 Operators receive on a regular basis. There may be some information in there, that you find useful for your response protocol and or educational material.

I look forward to seeing your final product in December when it becomes available.

Thank you

Paul Giroux, RPF
City Forester/Manager of Forestry and Natural Areas
Parks Department
2450 McDougall Street, Windsor, ON  N8X 3N6