[CANUFNET] tree protection

JackRadecki via CANUFNET canufnet at list.web.net
Tue Jan 17 15:28:11 EST 2017

Jim Clark and Nelda Matheny said it best years ago at an ISAO conference in
Niagara Falls.
In California where Sea Lions are protected to such an extent that if they
take over your dock e.g.  at the San Francisco Pier then you lose the dock.
In California a tree protection plan must be in place and approved prior to
any site plan approval process period.
best Jack Radecki RCA 342