[CANUFNET] Eco-benefit Calculations

Ian Hanou via CANUFNET canufnet at list.web.net
Tue Aug 22 12:54:53 EDT 2017

This is probably your best bet Darren:  http://treebenefits.com/calculator/

The only other thing I can think of is to use our Tree Plotter demo app (
https://pg-cloud.com/tpDemo/), login with "demo" and "demo" (lower case),
move the map to your location, then inventory (map) new trees in the area.
Eco benefits based on i-Tree are calculated per tree and summarized in a
dashboard set of charts / reports. You can export a copy of your data only.
If you go that route, just call me and I'll walk you through it in 10
minutes.

Cheers,
Ian

--
*Ian S. Hanou | **Plan-It Geo, LLC.*
Owner & Director of Business Development
ianhanou at planitgeo.com
www.PlanItGeo.com <http://www.planitgeo.com/> | www.TreePlotter.com
720.988-2048 (desk) | 303.503-4846 (mobile)
5690 Webster Street, Arvada, CO 80002
** Like us on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/PlanItGeo2012/>*