[CANUFNET] LAst Call - Frank Rinn Workshop

Julian Dunster via CANUFNET canufnet at list.web.net
Sat Sep 16 21:53:42 EDT 2017

HI Michael

I would like to be there but am only just back from Sweden and the UK
earlier today.

I mentioned to Frank that I will offer a 10% discount on Rinntech
equipment if any participants are interested. I have attached a flyer
for the R650 Resistograph in case you want to have it as a handout.

Cheers

jd

On Behalf of Dunster and Associates Environmental Consultants Ltd.

Dr. Julian A Dunster R.P.F., R.P.P.., M.C.I.P., ISA Certified Arborist,
ASCA Registered Consulting Arborist # 378,
ISA Tree Risk Assessment Qualified
BC Wildlife Danger Tree Assessor
Honourary Life Member ISA + PNWISA

North American distributor for Rinntech