[CANUFNET] Planting door hangers

Alice Casselman via CANUFNET canufnet at list.web.net
Mon Dec 4 15:06:17 EST 2017

Hi Steve

We have been working on with others on this by training people how to id , to plant and measure and maintain their trees as bench mark so can track the growth of their tree(s)
and report to you or central database for long-term monitoring

All different programs from schoolyards P4C to riparian Rangers - see the Christian School on the mountain for example with years of data they have collect on the P4C trees

Alice