[CANUFNET] oak planted in tire

Jack Radecki jackandali at sympatico.ca
Wed Oct 23 20:43:42 EDT 2019

I have inspected trees like this over the years. Although I cannot see the
tire in the photos at this point cutting it off would do little as the tree
has been declining now for many years and past the point of any return. I
would suggest that a tree risk assessment is undertaken if there are targets
nearby or proposed  - e.g. garden. Removal of unsafe deadwood is suggested.
If I can see a picture of the tire it would be helpful to see the amount of
girdling that has occurred.

Best Jack Radecki RCA 342