[CANUFNET] SFI Webinar on Urban-Forest Certification

Philip van Wassenaer pwassenaer1022 at rogers.com
Mon Jun 8 12:22:46 EDT 2020

Thanks Ryan,

Maybe the feds is not the right place either.

I think really what we need is more support (from somewhere) for the programmes to even exist (or be developed) in so many places before we have a metric for their sustainability/certification.

Philip van Wassenaer, B.SC., MFC

Urban Forest Innovations Inc.

1331 Northaven Drive

Mississauga ON L5G 4E8