[CANUFNET] Trees and Capital Construction

Julian Dunster jadunster at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 13:58:21 EST 2021

Well now, I know that some Montrealers like to be part of an underground
movement, but maybe in boroughs not burrows.

It is quite an image - les urban forestieres scurrying around
underground in burrows, popping up here and there to manage the trees :)

In all urban areas the problem is exacerbated because urban planners and
engineers leave no room for trees. So, until there is a more viable land
base where we can grow trees, this will always be an issue. Change the
urban design paradigm to allow for more land set aside for trees!

On Behalf of Dunster and Associates Environmental Consultants Ltd.

Dr. Julian A Dunster R.P.F., R.P.P.., M.C.I.P., ISA Certified Arborist,
ASCA Registered Consulting Arborist # 378,
ISA Tree Risk Assessment Qualified
Honourary Life Member ISA + PNWISA

North American distributor for Rinntech
www.dunster.ca