[CANUFNET] Tree Catalogues and Bare root trees

Naomi Zurcher treerap at sprintmail.com
Tue Apr 27 05:54:02 EDT 2021

Hi Zoe:

The Urban Horticulture Institute at Cornell University has an excellent how to document.

The only issue is that the number of species that work well with bare root is limitedYou will find a list of species that are not very tolerant of bare root at the back of Cornell’s Recommended Urban Trees

Please find attached.

Hope this helps

Kind regards from Luzern Switzerland
Naomi