[CANUFNET] Tree Implants

Vince Rutter vince at rutterurbanforestry.ca
Wed Aug 17 09:15:49 EDT 2022

 We’ve used ace caps in the past briefly but that was close to 20 years
ago.  The wounding for an application is extreme in my opinion,  the caps
are large and there are many required for a treatment.  There are very few
(if any) applications where the wounding is a reasonable tradeoff for
control of an insect for which the product is registered.

Vince

*Vince Rutter*
Arborist
www.rutterurbanforestry.ca