[homeles_ot-l] Fwd: Community Pass at risk?

Cullen, Alex Alex.Cullen at ottawa.ca
Thu Nov 29 12:56:31 EST 2007

Hi folks:

Just to belay an over-reaction, Mr. Mercier was referring to the discounts offered to the Student Bus Pass and to the Eco-Pass, not to the Community Bus Pass. However, most bus fares will be going up by 5% (including the Community Bus Pass) according to the proposed City budget.

Alex Cullen
Councillor, Bay Ward
City of Ottawa
110 Laurier Ave. W.
Ottawa K1P 1J1
(613) 580-2477  fax: (613) 580-2517
e-mail: alex.cullen at ottawa.ca
www.alexcullen.ca

No matter what corporate confidentiality disclaimer may appear below please feel free to share this message as you wish.