[homeles_ot-l] Feb 26, 1 pm Pre-Budget Consultation with Yasir Naqvi

Lynne Browne lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Fri Feb 18 15:30:42 EST 2011

FYI - Here's an opportunity for local affordable housing advocates. ATEH
has a pre-budget submission; see WHAT'S NEW at
http://www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca/ .

Yasir Naqvi, MPP Ottawa Centre

invites you to a

Pre-Budget Consultation

Please join us for an open discussion about the 2011 Ontario Budget.

I want your feedback on where the Government of Ontario should be

investing your money, and how we can work together

to build our community and grow our economy.

Your Input is Important!

Come and join our discussion at the

Old Ottawa South Community Centre

260 Sunnyside Avenue

Saturday, February 26 from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.

RSVP to 613-722-6414 or ynaqvi.mpp.co at liberal.ola.org

Hello Lynne,

Please find attached the invitation for our Pre-Budget Consultation next
week. Feel free to pass this along to anyone you think would be
interested in participating.

I hope you can join us!

Jackie Choquette
Executive Assistant
Office of Yasir Naqvi, MPP Ottawa Centre
Parliamentary Assistant to the Minister of Education

204-411 Roosevelt Avenue

Ottawa ON  K2A 3X9

Lynne Browne

Coordinator, Alliance to End Homelessness

lbrowne at ysb.on.ca <mailto:lbrowne at ysb.on.ca>

Office: 613-241-1573, ext. 205

(note this phone # is in use temporarily until Jan 2011 )

Mailing addr: 147 Besserer St., Ottawa, ON K1N 6A7

www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca <http://www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca>

NOW ATEH is on FACEBOOK HERE
<http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Alliance-to-End-Homelessness-
Ottawa/136029386442398?v=wall&ref=ts>  &

on TWITTER HERE @endhomelessOTT <https://twitter.com/endhomelessOTT>