[homeles_ot-l] FW: RECRUITMENT: CHRN Inclusion Working Group

Lynne Browne lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Fri Feb 18 16:48:48 EST 2011

FYI . . . Please note that the contact for this is Allyson Marsolais,
CHRN Project Coordinator, amarsolais at edu.yorku.ca.

Lynne Browne

Coordinator, Alliance to End Homelessness

lbrowne at ysb.on.ca <mailto:lbrowne at ysb.on.ca>

Office: 613-241-1573, ext. 205

(note this phone # is in use temporarily until Jan 2011 )

Mailing addr: 147 Besserer St., Ottawa, ON K1N 6A7

www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca <http://www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca>

NOW ATEH is on FACEBOOK HERE
<http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Alliance-to-End-Homelessness-
Ottawa/136029386442398?v=wall&ref=ts>  &

on TWITTER HERE @endhomelessOTT <https://twitter.com/endhomelessOTT>