[homeles_ot-l] Request - please help us advertise the May 3 SAR community event

Lynne Browne lynnebrowne at endhomelessnessottawa.ca
Tue Apr 9 14:27:34 EDT 2013

FYI

LYNNE BROWNE

Executive Director

Alliance to End Homelessness Ottawa

171 George Street, Ottawa ON K1N 5W5

613-241-1573, ext. 314

 <mailto:lynnebrowne at endhomelessnessottawa.ca>
lynnebrowne at endhomelessnessottawa.ca

From: Daniel Gagnon (CLSOC) [mailto:GagnonD at lao.on.ca]
Sent: April-08-13 10:22 AM
To: Lynne Browne
Subject: Request - please help us advertise the May 3 SAR community event

April 8, 2013

Hello Lynne,

The Ottawa Community Committee on the Social Assistance Review is hoping you
can forward the information below to your contact list so that as many
people from our community can attend the May 3 community event on the
governments recently proposed changes to social assistance.

Let me know if this is possible.  It would be greatly appreciated.

Yours truly

Daniel Gagnon

Community Legal Worker

613-241-7008