[Sust-mar] sust-mar card distributor

Paul A Falvo pfalvo at chebucto.ns.ca
Thu Dec 8 15:02:21 EST 2005

Remember those sust-mar `SUSTAINABILITY CARDS`?
Some of you are on this list because you picked up a sust-mar card learned
about the list and how to subscribe from the card.

Now that we have a new home, I am looking at updating the cards. We have
enough money in the bank to order more cards.

BUT, we will need one person to act as local `distributor` for the cards.
Then we will need 2 or 3 people to help seed the cards around town(s).

rsvp if you will volunteer for this. Not a demanding task. Essentially we
just need someone to say "OK, send them my way -- I will start dishing
them out and get them to people who want to dish them out."

Thanks!
~Paul