[Sust-mar] info for mailing list

Julia Kemp urbanfarming at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 12:02:19 EDT 2006

Hello,
I would like to include the Urban Farm Museum Society's Harvest Fair in the
Edition that would be most appropriate for the event which is taking place
on September 9. I have pasted the information below. Could you send me a
quick reponse letting me know if this is possible.
thank you for your time,
Julia

*Harvest Fair*

An *Urban **Farm** **Museum* Society Fundraiser

Come and enjoy a taste of the farm harvest! There will be sheep petting,
wagon rides, games & prizes.