[Sust-mar] Help me Exxpose Exxon's dangerous game!

Paul Falvo falvo at yk.com
Fri Feb 10 20:11:02 EST 2006

Do you remember the Exxon Valdez tragedy?

Exxon's tanker killed hundreds of thousands of seals, otters,
birds, fish and whales when it spilled 30 million gallons of
thick, deadly crude oil into the waters of Alaska's pristine
Prince William Sound in 1989.

Amazingly, despite making a record profit of $36.1 billion last
year, ExxonMobil is still trying to get out of paying the full
amount it owes fishermen and natives hurt by the spill 17 years
ago!

Click below to join me in emailing ExxonMobil's CEO to protest
this and other harmful policies now.
http://ga3.org/campaign/ExxposeExxon?source=200507_adv_exxontaf

Worse still, ExxonMobil's dirty deeds go way beyond the ugly
legacy of the deadly oil spill.

* ExxonMobil is the only major oil company remaining in Arctic
Power, the single issue lobbying group working to open the
Arctic National Wildlife Refuge to oil drilling.

* ExxonMobil has given $15 million since 1998 to organizations
that deny the existence of global warming, paying for junk
science create debate where there is none.

* ExxonMobil is making record profits but still won't invest
significant amounts in cleaner, healthier energy or support
greater fuel economy. (The company's pledge to research advanced
energy technology is the equivalent of just TWO days' worth of
its 2004 profits!)

I just sent a letter asking ExxonMobil's CEO to change the
company's policies.

Will you join me? Click the link below to help Exxpose Exxon by
sending your email to CEO Rex Tillerson now.
http://ga3.org/campaign/ExxposeExxon?source=200507_adv_exxontaf

Thanks to our country's over-dependence on oil, gas prices are
reaching record highs, global temperatures are climbing, the
polar ice caps are melting, sea levels are rising, and the U.S.
is forced to import millions of barrels of foreign oil every
day. Yet ExxonMobil is doing almost nothing to reduce our oil
dependence while spending millions to block environmental
protections and sabotage efforts to slow global warming.

We can't afford to pay the price for ExxonMobil's dangerous
policies any longer!

Join the country's biggest environmental groups in their
campaign to Exxpose Exxon and to pressure the company to change
its policies that threaten the future of our planet.

Click below to join us by emailing CEO Rex Tillerson now to let
him know that you won't buy ExxonMobil's gas, buy the company's
stock, or work for the company.
http://ga3.org/campaign/ExxposeExxon?source=200507_adv_exxontaf

THEN PLEASE FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO TEN FRIENDS. We really need
your help to spread the word in order to put enough pressure on
ExxonMobil to make the company change its policies for the
better.

Thanks for your help!
http://ga3.org/campaign/ExxposeExxon?rk=Dpw_zSE19XelW