[Sust-mar] EAC Annual General Meeting, June 22nd, 2006 @ 7pm

EAC Outreach membermail at ecologyaction.ca
Tue Jun 13 14:31:01 EDT 2006

Ecology Action Centre's - Annual General Meeting

June 22nd, 2006
Italian Cultural Centre
2629 Agricola St.
7pm Meeting, 9pm Music

Come celebrate a new era of the EAC as we launch into our 35th year
and discuss our successes and challenges of 2005. Please join us for
an exciting overview of the Ecology Action Centre's activities. News
from our committees and projects will be presented including our new
home. Post meeting we encourage all attendees to meet the staff and
board of the EAC and enjoy the tunes of Gypsy Jazz brought to you by
Hotchiwitchi.

A tour of the new house will take place at 5:30pm at 2705 Fern
Lane(our new location). We are diligently raising funds to finance the
work we have done and are continuing to do so. Whether you are
interested in the EAC in general, green renovations, or contributing
financially to our new home, we would be happy to show you around. To
view our photo gallery of Fern Lane go to
www.ecologyaction.ca/eacfernlanegallery/index.html.

For further information please contact 429-2202 or
www.ecologyaction.ca.

We look forward to seeing you there!

--
Heather McKibbon
Outreach Coordinator

Ecology Action Centre
2705 Fern Lane
Halifax NS  B3K 4L3
Tel. (902) 429-2202
E-mail: outreach at ecologyaction.ca
Web: http://www.ecologyaction.ca

Are you a member of the EAC? We need your
support to continue our work! Please join,
renew or donate today. Call (902) 429-2202
http://ecologyaction.ca/membership.shtm