[Sust-mar] TUESDAY - "Canada in Afghanistan: What's Our Role?"

Stu Neatby stu.neatby at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 11:13:56 EDT 2006

***Please Forward ***

"Canada in Afghanistan: What's Our Role?"

A Panel Discussion

Featuring:

Scott Taylor, Journalist with Esprit de Corps Magazine

Salam Nahzat, Afghan-Canadian, Program Coordinator of Afghanistan
Development Watch (ADW)

Tuesday, Oct. 3

7:30-9:00pm

Weldon Law Building, Rm 105
Dalhousie University, 6061 University Ave

Come out to discuss and debate the issues related to Canada's military
involvement in Afghanistan. Forum organized by the Nova Scotia Public
Interest Research Group (NSPIRG) and the Halifax Peace Coalition (HPC) For
more information, please contact email: arkhan83 at gmail.com

*www.hfxpeace.chebucto.org*

*www.nspirg.org
*