[Sust-mar] "Life, Money & Illusion" Tour Itinerary

Paul Falvo pfalvo at chebucto.ns.ca
Fri Sep 29 00:30:43 EDT 2006

	Below is a list of upcoming events on our discussion tour.
	More detail about the tour is posted at:
http://www.SustainWellBeing.net/LMI/Welcome.html

=============
Places We Will Be
(or have recently been)

<dd>If you know anyone near any of these locations who might be
interested in the "Life, Money & Illusion" / Question of Direction
theme, please let them know about upcoming events.
<dd>If the full detail about an event is not available here, send Mike
Nickerson a note and he will try to let you know what you need to know
to attend.
<dd>Hoping to see you at one of these events.

==========

Prince Edward Island

September 30
Breadalbane, PEI
Breadalbane Community Hall
6 - 9:00 pm
Saturday, September 30
Sponsored by Earth Action

Contact
Sharon Labchuk
621-0719
940-1262 cell

=========

New Brunswick

October 4
Moncton, NB
Aberdeen Cultural Centre 7 p.m.
140 Botsford, 3 blocks from Main St downtown
public discussion
Contacts:
Louisa Barton Duguay" <louisa.barton.duguay at gmail.com
855-9119
Daniel LeBlanc info at petitcodiac.org Petticodiac Riverkeepers

==========

October. 5,
Sackville, NB
Location: The Hammond Lounge, 7:30 p.m.
80 York Street (Bermuda House),
Host: Mount Allison University Sustainable Residence
Contact: Margaret Leighton) at 506-939-7027 or, malghtn at mta.ca

==========
Will return to New Brunswick October 15th
==========

Nova Scotia

Oct 6
Brookfield, NS
Knox United Church Hall 7 p.m.
Ellen Durkee" ellen_durkee at hotmail.com

==========

Thanksgiving with Donna's Nova Scotia relatives

==========

October 9
Halifax, NS
Elizabeth May rally
Halifax Train Station 4:20 p.m.

==========

October 10
Halifax, NS
6:30 - 9:30
St Mary's University Environmental Society (SMUES)
Laura Simms <smues at smu.ca>

Co-sponsors
CESR (Society for Corporate Environmental and Social Responsibility) at
Dalhousie, GPI Atlantic, and the Nova Scotia Environmental Network
Clare Levin <clevin at gpiatlantic.org>

==========

October 11
Halifax, NS
Ecology Action Centre 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
2705 Fern Lane
Halifax NS
B3K 4L3
Contact: Heather Mckibbon
Outreach Coordinator
e.outreach at ecologyaction.ca
phone. 442-0198
fax. 405-3716

=========

October 12

Wolfville, NS
Acadia University 3:00 and 5:00 pm.
Janet Holman" <janet.holman at acadiau.ca
lecture theatre in the Beveridge Arts Centre (BAC) on October 12 between

=========

Oct 13th
Sydney, NS
Not yet confirmed
Possibly at the Stealworkers Hall 7:00
Contact Mike Nickerson at: sustain5[at]web.ca

=========

October 14th
New Glasgow, NS
area 7:00 p.m.

===========

New Brunswick

October 15
Saint John, NB
Couldn't find a sponsor. The date is still open.
If you have a possibility, contact sustain5[at]web.ca

===========

October 16
St Stephens, NB
St Stephen's University  7:00  p.m.
Peace & Social Justice Group.
Contact: Luke Wilson    <luke.wilson.35 at gmail.com>  (506) 466-9034

=========

October 17:
Fredericton, NB
The Underground Cafe, 732 Charlotte St. 7:30 p.m.
Sponsors:
The Stop Atlantica Caucus, the Fredericton Social Network
and the Conservation Council of New Brunswick.
Tracy Glynn <forest at conservationcouncil.ca>

==========

October 18
Knowlesville, NB
Falls Brook Centre
125 South Knowlesville Road

Jean Arnold - ja at fallsbrookcentre.ca
(506) 375-4310
(506) 375-8143

========

Quebec

October 20 - 21
Montreal, QC
30 min. presentation & discussion, Friday October 20, 7:45 p.m.
Canadian Environmental Network Anual Meeting
Centre St. Pierre,
1212 Panet St.
info. 613-728-9810
www.cen-rce.org

=========

October 22
Sherbrooke, QC
Sherbrooke Unitarian Church 10:00 a.m.
"Keith Baxter" <kbaxter at ubishops.ca
819-346-8273

==========
October. 23
Sherbrooke, QC
Bishop's University, evening
"Keith Baxter" <kbaxter at ubishops.ca

==========
Getting our home ready for winter.
==========

Ontario
November 9

Ottawa, ON
Unitarian Women's Group
Marlene Campbell" <almarcam at sympatico.ca>

=========

November 14
Ottawa, ON
Canadian Association for the Club of Rome (CACOR)
12:00 noon to 2:00 PM
Place: Army Officers' Mess
149 Somerset Street West,
Contact Ed Napke
(613) 224-5966
ednapke at sympatico.ca

==========

November 16 alternate November 27
not confirmed
Port Hope, ON
Pat & Tom Lawson

==========

November 17
Barrie, ON
Erich Jacoby-Hawkins, erich at livinggreen.info

==========

November 18 or 19
Midland, ON
not confirmed

==========

November 20
Orillia, ON
Gordon Ball <gordon.ball at sympatico.ca>

===========

November 21
Midland, ON
Pat Taylor
(705) 526-4943

===========

November 22
Guelph, ON
Apocolyps Book Club
Patricia Dorland Maurice" <pdorland at gto.net>

===========

November 23
Guelph, ON
University of Guelph
(not yet confirmed)

===========

November 24
Open date if you are in the area

===========

November 25
Toronto, ON
Mark Francis

============

November 26th
Richmond Hill, ON
Liz Couture

            We are faced today with an enormous challenge.
     Human beings fill the Earth, yet, our tradition is to grow more.
            We must change direction and pursue a new goal,
     a steady state relationship with our planet.

See "The Challenge and the Goal" at:
http://www.SustainWellBeing.net/challengeandgoal.html

http://www.SustainWellBeing.net

Sustainability Project - 7th Generation Initiative
2799 McDonald's Corners Rd.
RR #3 Lanark, Ontario
K0G 1K0

phone (613) 259-9988
e-mail:  sustain5 at web.ca

--
Family - Community - Future
On October 16, elect Paul Falvo to City Council!