[Sust-mar] Whoops! Forwarding again: Position available Executive Director, Tatamagouche Centre

Kathryn Anderson kathrynande at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 13:30:45 EST 2007

Please delete the previous Email and use this one instead. Many thanks.

Kathryn Anderson

*Job Opportunity: Executive Director for the Tatamagouche Centre *

Tatamagouche Centre is a non-profit education and retreat centre established
in 1955 by the United Church of Canada. We offer residential programming in
the areas of social transformation, body, mind and spirit, and faith
development. Individual and group retreats are also offered, or can be
custom tailored to suit your unique needs. Our hospitality Program serves
community groups, churches and other non-profit organizations that are
looking for a unique and affordable environment for their meeting,
conference or staff retreat. We require an Executive Director who is a
collaborative leader and facilitative manager. Collaborative leadership
requires modelling the Centre's vision and assures the vision is clear,
compelling, shared and supported by the whole Centre community. Facilitative
management ensures the effective realization of the Centre's mandate and
efficient control of the Centre's assets. The Executive Director reports to
the Board and will facilitate the development of trust through an open flow
of information and inspiration among the board, staff, volunteers, clients
and community. The Executive Director will support the Centre's commitment
to transformation, inclusiveness, social justice, spiritual formation and
community development. Please send your resume including a 1-2 page cover
letter which elaborates how you would see yourself in relationship to the
Centre in complete confidence to: ssjminister at ns.alintzinc.ca

Deadline for applications: *January 30th, 2008.*
Only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.

If you would like to know more about us, please visit our website at
www.tatacentre.ca

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
9:15 AM