[Sust-mar] Family Environmental-Focused Camp

Margaret Tusz King margaret at tatacentre.ca
Mon Jun 16 08:34:31 EDT 2008

Garden of Delights Family Camp
Using Creativity to Explore our Relationship with the Environment

Tatamagouche Centre

July 20-25; Sun. 7pm to Fri. 10:30am

If you're looking for a place to spend quality time with your family, and experiment with alternative ways to be in an ever-changing, challenging world, you've found it!

Join us for an activity-filled week for kids, parents, guardians, friends, grandparents - or whoever makes up your 'family'.  Through story, drama, art and voice, we will explore our care for the environment and celebrate our connection with nature.

Leadership: Danielle Sawada, Tessa Mendel and Matt & Anna Sheridan-Jonah.

All-inclusive cost related to the size of your family. Please enquire.

There are bursaries available - please request an application when registering.

For more information or to register, contact:

Tatamagouche Centre at www.tatacentre.ca or 1-800-218-2220.