[Sust-mar] Clean NS Minister's Business Breakfast - October 23rd

Kari Riddell riddell at clean.ns.ca
Tue Sep 30 10:53:41 EDT 2008

2008 Minister's Business Breakfast
A Clean Nova Scotia Special Event

Join Clean Nova Scotia and the Minister of Environment, Mark Parent, as we celebrate green business practices during Waste Reduction Week (October 19-25).

Special Guest Speaker
Dr. Joan McArthur Blair, President of the Nova Scotia Community College

Topic
The Obligation of Education for Environmental Stewardship

Date
Thursday October 23rd, 2008
Doors open at 7am. The Breakfast will run from 7:30am - 9am.

Location
Halifax Marriott Harbourfront
1919 Upper Water Street

Emcee
The one and only Costas Halavrezos of CBC Radio's "Maritime Noon"

Tickets
Seats at the Breakfast are $20.00 each or free with a Clean Nova Scotia membership.  Tables of 8 are available for $160.00.

To get your seat at this year's Minister's Business Breakfast please contact Kari at 420-7927 or email riddell(at)clean.ns.ca. We accept VISA, MasterCard, cash or cheque.

This event has sold out quickly three years in a row so don't miss out - get your ticket today!

Breakfast will be delicious and locally sourced. A vegetarian option will be available upon request.

Sponsors
Halifax Marriott Harbourfront and Nova Scotia Environment

Waste Reduction Week's Presenting Sponsor is WAL-MART

Kari Riddell
Waste Reduction Week Coordinator
Clean Nova Scotia
P: 420-7927