[Sust-mar] JULY GREEN DRINKS

Green Drinks greendrinks.halifax at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 09:10:37 EDT 2009

Yes, although it is the doldrums of dreary drizzling summer and we are more
immediately concerned with the humidity than water scarcity, it is GREEN
DRINKS TIME nonetheless!

Think of all we have to discuss: new government, October Day of Action on
climate change, all the bounteous local food available now, the pros and
cons of bikinis, what to sing at karaoke... All work and no play, you know.

Come, meet like-minded fun people, have a drink or not, chill out after
work.

July 29, WEDNESDAY, Henry House. 7-10 pm.