[Sust-mar] Partner and/or Manager Wanted for Farmers' Market and Catering Business, Creperie Mobile, Halifax NS

GoodWork Green Jobs p2 at planetfriendly.net
Mon Jan 11 13:18:24 EST 2010

[from Canada's Green Job Site, http://www.GoodWorkCanada.ca ]

PARTNERSHIP & EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY

Position: Partner and/or Manager Wanted for Farmers' Market and Catering Business

Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia

Creperie Mobile offers savoury and sweet crepes at the

Farmers' Market and on demand at private and office events

(catering), as well as on weekdays at the Brewery Market.

Starting in March, we will also open a cafe within

Dalhousie's Grad House and be their sole food provider.

We are committed to running the business as green as

possible (local produce bought at the Farmers' Market,

wholesome foods made from scratch, basically no waste

production) and are interested in extending the menu to

include other locally produced, healthy foods. Possible

options would be to team up with partners who provide us

with these additional foods, or to find a partner who helps

us to produce the extended menu at our facilities, or to

create a manager's position for a dedicated, reliable person

who takes over the production and coordination of a part

of the business.

Looking ahead towards the second half of the year, we

will probably need both, a partner and full-time staff,

as Creperie Mobile will also extend its Farmers' Market

business with the move of the market to its new location.

We are planning to be part of the new market at least

three times a week.

We are considering any kind of cooperation and are looking

forward to hearing from you. Please email Sarah at

info at creperiemobile.com or call 981-4010.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sustainable Food & Agriculture Jobs and Internships in Canada

GoodWork Canada http://planetfriendly.net/gw.php?theme=food

PlanetVolunteer Canada http://planetfriendly.net/volunteer/vol.php?theme=food

SOIL (Canada) http://www.soilapprenticeships.org/

CRAFT (Ontario) http://www.craftontario.ca/

ACORN (Atlantic Canada) http://www.acornorganic.org/training.html

Manitoba Farm Mentorships http://www.organicfoodcouncil.org/farm_mentorship_program.php

WWOOF (Worldwide) http://www.planetfriendly.net/wwoof.html

Food Sustainability Organizations, Links & Resources

http://www.planetfriendly.net/organic.html#orgs

Food Sustainability Events, Conferences, Festivals, Activities

http://www.planetfriendly.net/calendar/?s=y&theme=food

source: http://www.planetfriendly.net/calendar/

When applying, please indicate that you saw this posting at

GoodWorkCanada.ca.

PLEASE KEEP GOODWORK SUSTAINABLE:

(1) Help spread the word -- please tell others about GoodWork.

(2) When applying, tell them you saw this opportunity on GoodWork.

(3) Contribute if you can: http://Planetfriendly.net/goodworkdonate.html

POST A JOB OR OTHER LISTING:

GoodWork Green Jobs: http://GoodWorkCanada.ca

PlanetVolunteer: http://PlanetVolunteer.net

Green Events Calendar: http://Planetfriendly.net/calendar/

Contact us: http://Planetfriendly.net/inquiry.html

SUBSCRIBE to GoodWork at: http://www.GoodWorkCanada.ca

or e-mail to: goodworkcanada-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

UN-SUBSCRIBE: the unsubscribe address is found at

the very bottom of this message, and here:

GOODWORK relies on your payments and contributions.

Please make your cheque payable to:  People and Planet,

PO Box 21006, RPO Ottawa South, Ottawa ON, Canada  K1S 5N1.

Or donate online: http://Planetfriendly.net/donate.html

Pay online: http://Planetfriendly.net/goodworkpmt.html

(Not tax-deductible. If you want a receipt, please indicate so,

and include your e-mail address so we can send you one.)

TERMS & CONDITIONS: The information provided in this message

is provided on an "As Is" basis and for general informational

purposes only. People and Planet (also known as "GoodWork Canada")

is not responsible for the content, accuracy, timeliness,

completeness, legality, reliability, quality or suitability

of the messages and listings we distribute. We do not screen

or endorse the organizations or individuals involved. If you

decide to accept an offer of employment, volunteering or any

other arrangement, you do so at your own risk and it is your

responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against

injury, abuse, non-payment or any other loss. Please read our

full Terms & Conditions: http://Planetfriendly.net/terms.html

This posting will also be published online.

Any changes or corrections will appear there.

--

GoodWork Canada

Canada's Green Job Site Since 2001

http://www.GoodWorkCanada.ca