[Sust-mar] frameworks for action planning and program design

margaret at tatacentre.ca margaret at tatacentre.ca
Thu Jul 22 10:52:20 EDT 2010

Sometimes, our problem is not 'what should we do', it's more basically
'how can we do it'.

For decades, the Tatamagouche Model of Education,Program Design and
Leadership has been honed into a framework that really works, for
community-based activists, adult educators and project leaders all over the
Maritimes. Its experiential approach, based on adult education theory and
tried-and-true participatory practices, offers a unique learning
environment that honours the needs of the learner. Participants depart with
a transformed approach to their work, and tools and practices to keep their
programs relevant and effective.

Offered this summer, August 8-13 at Tatamagouche Centre, the program
attracts a wide variety of people from all over the Maritimes. A great
opportunity to learn among peers! Leadership by members of our skilled
Tatamagouche Centre Program Resource Group, who practice this model in
other settings as well.

"I had a very powerful week and believe the overall planning and
implementation of the workshop contributed to this powerful learning
experience; I learned not only from the content but by the way the content
was modeled.  Very enlightening and thoughtfully put together." (past
participant)

For information or to register: Tatamagouche Centre 1-800-218-2220 or
www.tatacentre.ca

Margaret Tusz-King
Program Director, Tatamagouche Centre