[Sust-mar] Communities in Transition: A free Public lecture

Jen Stotland velveteyeball at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 17:23:58 EDT 2010

 Local residents Sarah Ensslin BSc Eng and Jen Stotland BFA present
Communities in Transition: Solving Peak Eenrgy and the Climate Crisis.

The challenges facing communities around the world seem overwhelming. Yet
with collaborative action we can build a society that is more satisfying
than the one we have now, and live more sanely within the patterns of the
earth and our own human needs. The solution to rising gas prices and climate
change must be equal in scale to the problem. Come contribute to a vision of
Halifax of the future!

At the Universalist Unitarian Church, 5500 Inglis street on October 18 at
7:00 pm.