[Sust-mar] Atlantic Eco-Expo Booth Sale!

Jordan Ekers jekers at atlanticecoexpo.com
Fri Sep 3 10:56:31 EDT 2010

Hi Everyone!

Hope you have had an amazing summer so far!

I thought I would reach out to you to let you know about the amazing last
minute deals for the upcoming Atlantic Eco-Expo. The Eco-Expo is just a
few short weeks away and it is shaping up to be an amazing Event and
gathering a lot of attention.

As the Event is right around the corner and we have some available booth
space we would like to give you the opportunity to take advantage of our
last minute booth SALE! For only $400 you will receive a 10 x 10 booth at
the Eco-Expo and have an opportunity to showcase your products, services
and initiatives to thousands of eager and motivated consumers!

Don't miss out on this opportunity to showcase your organization as a
green leader and create awareness and drive sales! We are confident you
will have an amazing experience!

I look forward to speaking again soon!

Atlantic Eco-Expo Team
902-209-7187

Please consider the environment before printing this email. If you are in
need of printing services; please check out www.specialtyprintandcopy.com
for your environmentally friendly printing needs!