[Sust-mar] Wooden Monkey with MP Elizabeth May!

Marlene Wells marlene.wells at greenparty.ca
Fri May 20 10:29:53 EDT 2011

I*'m not sure if this is the type of thing that you will add to your
newsletter, but I thought i would give it a shot!*
*
*

On May 2nd, we made history! We elected Canada's first Green Party Member of
Parliament. Our work has just begun. We need your support to prove that one
MP can make a difference in Ottawa.

Join us to meet Elizabeth May, celebrate her election to Parliament, and
support the first Green MP in Canada.

*Where:* Wooden Monkey Restaurant, 1707 Grafton Street, Halifax
*When:* Saturday June 4th from 4 pm to 6 pm
*Tickets:* $75 (includes $50 tax receipt to the Green Party of Canada)

Refreshments and hors d'oeuvres provided

Please RSVP by purchasing a ticket
online<https://greenparty.ca/sites/step2.greenparty.ca/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=77486&qid=3485597>
or
by contacting Nyssa McLeod -- 1-866-868-3447 x 243 or mcleod at greenparty.ca

<mcleod at greenparty.ca>

*Marlene Wells*
* *
*Atlantic Organizer*
*Green Party of Canada*

902.755.4404
*Twitter*: @MarleneWells <http://twitter.com/#!/MarleneWells>
*Facebook*: Atlantic GPC<http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002174004378>
*Facebook Group*: Green Party of Canada, Atlantic
Division<http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_192893294080826&ap=1>
*Skype*: MarleneTheGreen <http://www.skype.com/intl/en-us/home>

*Stay engaged! Building for 2015.*
*