[Sust-mar] Saving the Planet and Creating Jobs Forum, Fredericton Sept. 29-30

Kathryn Anderson kathrynande at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 10:53:29 EDT 2011

Please note that the registration date has been extended.

** **

****

*You are invited to the*****
ATLANTIC FORUM: SAVING THE PLANET AND CREATING JOBS****

*To be held*****

THURSDAY, SEPT. 29 and FRIDAY, SEPT. 30
at ST. THOMAS UNIVERSITY FOREST HILL CONFERENCE CENTRE.****

Workers, environmentalists, and academics from the Atlantic provinces and
the New England states are getting together to share our experiences and
build coalitions for a world where social equity and economic security can
exist within our biophysical limits.****

The keynote speaker on Thursday evening is UBC's William Rees, co-author of
the influential book, *Our Ecological Footprint*.****

Please visit our website for details on the program, the registration form
and accommodation information:****

www.stu.ca/workinawarmingworldatlantic****

Registration is requested by August 31.****

This message is being sent on behalf of the Work in a Warming World Atlantic
research program team: Joan McFarland (STU), Andy Secord (STU), David Coon
(ActionCCNB) and Tom Mann (NBU).****

 ****

** **

--
*Please note that Kathryn and Wilf generally work Mondays for Tatamagouche
Centre.
902-657-0474 kathrynande at gmail.com