[Sust-mar] Free passive solar home desing service

jason juurlink jason_juurlink at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 3 16:52:33 EST 2012

Hello,

I am
looking for someone that is interested in building a passive solar home
in Nova Scotia. I am offering this service for free so that I can be a
certified passive house designer and gain experience. The home must meet
 the requirements from Canadian Passive House Institute (CanPHI) and go
through the certification process.  Please check out http://www.passivehouse.ca/ .

A home built to this standard has a heating/cooling demand that is
~90% less than a home built to code. This is accomplished by radical
conservation via super insulated building envelope/windows and specific
attention paid to thermal bridges.

About me:
I graduated from the Green Building and Renewable
Energy Technician program at Vancouver Island University. More recently I
 completed the CanPHI course on Passive House Design and Construction.

If you are interested please give Jason Juurlink a call at 817-4705 or email jasonjuurlink at gmail.com to discuss details.

Thanks, take care