[Sust-mar] Please vote Daily for Hope for Wildlife's Marine Wildlife Rescue Centre

Allison Dube allison at hopeforwildlife.net
Tue Dec 4 09:37:55 EST 2012

Hope for Wildlife is once again asking you to vote for our idea in the
Aviva Community Fund Challenge. Thanks to our voters, we made into the
semi-finals, and now we have until December 12th to make it into the
judging round for our chance to win up to $100,000 to build a Marine
Wildlife Rescue Centre for the rehabilitation of injured, orphaned and
oiled marine wildlife. You can help by voting daily at
www.avivacommunityfund.org/ideas/acf13800 until December 12th.

Thank you!

--
Allison Dubé
Webmaster/Capacity Builder
allison at hopeforwildlife.net

Please VOTE for the Marine Wildlife Rescue Centre in the Aviva Community
Fund challenge!
https://www.avivacommunityfund.org/ideas/acf13800