[Sust-mar] Baby Stories

Gillis, Holly Holly.Gillis at cdha.nshealth.ca
Mon Feb 27 12:05:18 EST 2012

Hello, In February, we've launched what we're calling Baby Stories - the public phase of the citizen engagement initiative for our Healthy Beginnings programming. We're inviting pregnant women and new parents to tell us their baby stories - what it was like to become a parent. The good and the bad.  We hope that you can share this invitation with your clients and in your waiting areas.

Please share the attached invitation far and wide. Email it to your newsletters, friends, family members and networks who may wish to share their stories - particularly to those who may not usually share their experiences with us. Feel free to share it on Facebook or tweet about it if you're on Twitter. (For Twitter users, we'll be using the hash tag #chbabystories.)

For details and background, visit www.cdha.nshealth.ca/babystories<http://www.cdha.nshealth.ca/babystories>.

If you have a facebook group or website, please post the following promotion:

Pregnant? Had a baby in the past few years? We really want to hear from you, online or in-person.  Public Health is looking for moms, dads and families of young children in our district. Check out our website and consider sharing your Baby Story - in person or online.   Childcare and transportation support available. Share this post with others who might be interested.  http://www.cdha.nshealth.ca/babystories  Hashtag: #chbabystories

Thank you
Holly Gillis

Holly Gillis

Coordinator ~ Understanding Communities Unit
Public Health Services, Capital Health
Public health works with others to understand the health of our communities and acts together to improve
health.
* (902) 481-4958   Cell: (902) 223-5227
* holly.gillis at cdha.nshealth.ca

7 Mellor Drive, Unit 5
Dartmouth NS B3B 0E8

"To move the world we must first move ourselves."  Socrates

[cid:image001.png at 01CCF529.B0AC7C20]

www.cdha.nshealth.ca/publichealth<http://www.cdha.nshealth.ca/publichealth>

www.twitter.com/capital_health<http://www.twitter.com/capital_health>

www.facebook.com/capitalhealth<http://www.facebook.com/capitalhealth>