[Sust-mar] Cooking together in Dartmouth

Spencer Fowlie sfowlie at clean.ns.ca
Tue Feb 28 09:08:13 EST 2012

Please add this to your list of upcoming events.
Thanks.

<sust-mar at list.web.net>*Cooking Together in Dartmouth*

Curious about cooking? Looking to learn ways to use in-season vegetables
while preparing
healthy, affordable meals for your family? A community kitchen is starting
up in downtown
Dartmouth and we welcome you to join us! Share a meal with others in your
community
through six basic cooking sessions offered throughout the month of March.

Sessions will be held at the Christ Church Community Hall, 61 Dundas
Street, Dartmouth and
will cover how to prepare:

•healthy, take & bake lasagna (March 7, 6-9 p.m.; March 10, 1-4 p.m.)

•a roast chicken (March 14, 6-9 p.m.; March 17, 1-4 p.m.)

•homemade baby food (March 21, 6-9 p.m.; March 24, 1-4 p.m.)

Costs & Registration: To save your spot, please register one week before
each session
by completing our online registration form or by contacting Spencer at
420-7933 or
sfowlie at clean.ns.ca.

Sessions are pay what you can and all necessary materials will be provided.
Bus transportation
and childcare are available.

--
Spencer Fowlie