[Sust-mar] TIME 6:30pm of Premiere of SalmonWars June 13th, 2012

Peter Watson pwatson at ns.sympatico.ca
Mon Jun 11 12:58:20 EDT 2012

Showtime was ommited from previous message. It is 6:30pm ..with the show starting at 7..

You are invited to attend the Premiere of *Salmon Wars: Salmon Farms, Wild
Fish and the Future of Communities, *a documentary produced by Silver

Donald Cameron and Chris Beckett. The film will be premiered in five
communities across Nova Scotia on June 13th at the following locations:

*Halifax*
Spatz Theatre, Citadel High School  *Jordan Bay* Jordan Bay Hall *Freeport
* Freeport Firehall  *Port Mouton* Port Mouton Recreation Centre *Wolfville
* Al Whittle Theatre

If you are unable to attend in person, the film will be viewable at
www.salmonwars.com. Additional public screenings will take place through
Atlantic Canada during the summer of 2012. It is our hope that this film
prompts open discussion in communities, with elected officials, and with
the aquaculture industry so that we may together ensure a sustainable
future for our coastal communities.