[Sust-mar] Link

Carl Duivenvoorden cduivenv at nbnet.nb.ca
Mon Apr 22 08:54:32 EDT 2013

Good morning.

I've just started blogging for the Huffington Post, and here is my first
posting:
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/carl-duivenvoorden/earth-day-places-we-should-v
isit_b_3118313.html?just_reloaded=1  I thought Sust-Mar subscribers might
enjoy reading it this Earth Day.

All the best, and please keep up your good work,

Carl

PS - "Green Ideas" is my short biweekly e-mail - it provides a quick
environmental tip, plus a topical link or two.  If you're not receiving it
but would like to, I'd be glad to add you to my list.  Just send me a quick
reply with the word "Subscribe" if you're interested.  (I don't spam and I
don't share e-mail addresses.)

Carl Duivenvoorden
Speaker - Writer - Sustainability Consultant
110 Mazerolle Settlement Road
Upper Kingsclear, NB, Canada  E3E 1V5
Tel (506) 363 8117; (506) 476 9629 cell
Internet  <http://www.changeyourcorner.com/> www.changeyourcorner.com

Twitter: http://tinyurl.com/FollowCarl

Most recent column: "For Earth Day, lessons from a fable",
http://www.changeyourcorner.com/articles/035.php
<http://www.changeyourcorner.com/articles/0354.php>

Save big on paper!  Here's a quick and easy way to reduce your paper towel
usage by 50% or more:  <http://www.changeyourcorner.com/store.php>
http://www.changeyourcorner.com/store.php

"Maybe you can't change the whole world, but you can change your corner of
it.
And when you change your corner of the world, you actually change the
world."