[Sust-mar] Lockeport bluegrass extravaganza with Modern Grass and Jamie Cotter

Dayle Eshelby dayle_eshelby at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 5 23:08:30 EST 2013

Hi everyone, We are hosting a concert on February 15th and it will be a great time!! (Lockeport, NS) - As part of Harmony Bazaar's "A Place for Dory Mates" winter concert series the phenomenal bluegrass band, The Modern Grass will play along with Jamie Cotter in what will be a true country bluegrass show.  Taking place on Friday, February 15th the show gets underway at 7:00 p.m. at the Lockeport Recreation Centre.   Local favourite, countryman Jamie Cotter will begin the night with a good dose of old-time country music.  Following Jamie will be a new band to our area, the Modern Grass.  Born in Halifax in 2011, the Modern Grass has released 4 albums and toured the nation extensively, finally making a landing in Lockeport.  The Modern Grass has been hailed as the "Chieftains of newgrass" in which they take good old fashion bluegrass and put a new spin on it.  "For any fans out there of country and bluegrass music Lockeport on February 15th is the place to be.  The Modern Grass are bluegrass, country, honky tonk, and roots music all rolled up into one great sound," smiles Harmony Bazaar Artistic Director, Errin Williams-Spidle. "A Place for Dory Mates" Concert Series will feature two more concerts this winter and spring.  In March Harmony Bazaar will unveil the upcoming headliners for the 2013 line-up, so stay tuned! Tickets are 10.00 in advance and available at The Town Market Ltd.For more information check out our Facebook event https://www.facebook.com/events/328697620580264/?fref=ts

Thanks for reading,

Dayle

Dayle Eshelby

RESOLVE! Management
PO Box 372, 132 Hall StreetLockeport NS, B0T 1L0902 656 2444/902 874 0568 (mobile)
dayle_eshelby at hotmail.com

RESOLVE! Management - resolved to help you manage
what matters to you, one step at a time. www.harmonybazaar.com