[Sust-mar] Coordinators & Researcher, 4 positions, Our Food, Halifax, Nova Scotia

GoodWork Green Jobs p2 at planetfriendly.net
Mon Feb 4 14:31:08 EST 2013

[from Canada's Green Job Site, http://GoodWork.ca ]

EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY

Position: 4 positions with the Our Food Project (see below)
Location: Halifax (one position in Cumberland County), Nova Scotia

About the Our Food Project

The Food Action Committee project Our Food: Reconnecting Food and Community is building a project team for its second phase. We are seeking several positions. All positions will report to the Food Coordinator. The overarching goal of Our Food is to strengthen communities' relationships to food. Our Food aims to rebuild food production (gardening) and preparation skills (cooking, preserving, and root cellaring) and foster community-based food solutions. We believe that everyone should be able to enjoy and access good, healthy, local food. This is the foundation of happy, healthy communities and environments.

There are 4 positions available:

• Community Food Coordinator (Infrastructure & Capacity Building) - Halifax
• Researcher (Evaluation, Participatory Research and Storytelling) - Halifax
• Community Food Coordinator - Cumberland County
• Community Food Programmer - Halifax

For more information or to apply, please go to:
http://www.ecologyaction.ca/content/jobs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Local, Sustainable Food Jobs, Internships, Opportunities
GoodWork Canada http://goodwork.ca/foodjobs
Grow a Farmer (Atlantic Canada) http://growafarmer.ca
SOIL (Canada) http://soilapprenticeships.org
CRAFT (Ontario) http://craftontario.ca  FarmLink http://farmlink.net
WWOOF (Worldwide) http://wwoof.ca and http://planetfriendly.net/wwoof.html
Start Your Own Farm or Garden http://goodwork.ca/createyourowngreenjob#food

When applying, please indicate that you saw this posting at http://GoodWork.ca .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GOODWORK GREEN JOBS
http://GoodWork.ca

Like us on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/goodworkcanada
Follow GoodWork on twitter http://twitter.com/CanadaGreenJobs
Subscribe at: http://GoodWorkCanada.ca
    or: http://planetfriendly.net/goodworksubscribe.html

GoodWork is Canada's green, environmental job site. Since 2001 we've been connecting motivated, green-minded Canadians to sustainable job opportunities. GoodWork is Canada's best place to find people in any green/environmental topic or specialization.

Terms & Conditions: The information provided in this message is provided on an "As Is" basis and for general informational purposes only. People and Planet (also known as "GoodWork Canada") is not responsible for the content, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, legality, reliability, quality or suitability of the messages and listings we distribute. We do not screen or endorse the organizations or individuals involved. If you decide to accept an offer of employment, volunteering or any other arrangement, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against injury, abuse, non-payment or any other loss. Please read our full Terms & Conditions: Planetfriendly.net/terms.html

This posting will also be published online. Any changes or corrections will appear there.