[Sust-mar] Global Transition Movement presentation, Wednesday March 20th in Halifax

Kelly B. Schnare kschnare at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 10:30:33 EDT 2013

The Global Transition Movement – The Importance of Building Community
Resilience to Global Challenges

Wednesday March 20th, from 7 to 9 P.M. there will be a presentation by the
Transition Bay St Margarets group, at Dalhousie University Student Union
Building in Room 303.
The presentation will be an introduction to what the international
transition movement is all about, and more specifically what they are doing
within HRM and the region. We will discuss sustainable food sources,
localization, and movement away from the globalized system.  We will also
explore the possibility of starting a Transition group near Dal.

Please come out and learn about the consequences of globalization, how the
transition movement is opposing its powerful effects, and what you can do
too.

Once again, it’s Wednesday March 20th from 7 to 9 P.M. in Room 303 in the
Student Union Building, Dalhousie University.

****

*
[...]

If there are any questions you can email Bridget Morriscey at
bmorriscey at hotmail.ca

Learn more at www.transitionbay.ca