[Sust-mar] Free Energy Efficiency Workshops for Non-Profit Organizations and Places of Worship in HRM

Emma Norton emlouisenorton at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 14:15:48 EDT 2013

What? Energy Efficiency Workshop for Non-Profit Organizations and Churches
in HRM

When? Tuesday, October 29th, from 9AM-Noon

Where? St. Paul’s Church, 173 Old Sambro Road, Spryfield

*Cost? Free!*

*Past participants have said about the workshop:*

*"The workshop was a wonderful experience and a great source of information"
*

*"Not only did we get lots of ideas and helpful information, we also saw
how much energy some appliances were actually using."*

*"Well done. Well worth the time."**
*

*"It was very helpful, gave our information and how to implement it"*

Is your non-profit organization interested in decreasing unnecessary
spending on energy? Ecology Action Centre’s Energy Efficiency Coordinator
is teaming up with Efficiency Nova Scotia Corporation to deliver energy
efficiency workshops to non-profit organizations around the province. The
workshops will show your organization simple energy saving solutions that
will cost you very little or nothing at all.*
*

We will do a basic walk-through energy assessment examining energy saving
opportunities at St. Paul’s. From the workshop, you will take home a guide
to how to do a basic energy assessment of your organization’s building, and
some useful tips for engaging your organization’s staff in energy
conservation.

Each workshop is free for non-profit organizations and 3 hours in length.
Light refreshments are provided.

Interested organizations are asked to identify an individual who is
enthusiastic about being an energy ambassador to attend the workshop.
Register for the workshop by emailing efficiency at ecologyaction.ca or
calling Emma at (902) 442-0199.