[Sust-mar] Housekeeper Position: Eco-friendly Cape Breton Retreat Centre

Jay Rawding jay at cabotshores.com
Sat Jan 24 14:03:21 EST 2015

Cabot Shores Wilderness Resort and Retreat Centre on Cape Breton Island is
looking for a housekeeper.

Located on the Atlantic side of the Cabot Trail, Cabot Shores is a second
home to guests from all over the world. We offer a range of traditional and
unique accommodations, outdoor adventures, Healing Arts, cultural
activities and serve nutritious meals in our bistro. We are an eco-friendly
resort and use non-toxic cleaning products and detergents. Join our team of
hardworking, fun-loving staff and spend the summer in a beautiful setting,
enjoying outdoor activities onsite such as kayaking, hiking, swimming and
more. Visit our website at http://www.cabotshores.com or
http://www.facebook.com/cabotshores to learn more about us.

*Duties include:*

   - Cleaning and maintaining common spaces such as the main lodge, dining
   area and great room, and kitchen.
   - Cleaning to standard a variety of lodge rooms, chalets, yurts, a tipi,
   a geodesic dome etc.
   - Cleaning outdoor bathroom/shower houses
   - Assisting the Lead Housekeeper in daily duties

If interested, please send resume to Barbara Weinberg, Co-owner via email:
barbara [image: msk] cabotshores.com*