[sust-mar] Upcoming events at the HLC

Harrison Lewis Centre info at harrisonlewiscentre.org
Tue Jul 9 15:43:43 EDT 2019

Hi There,

I was hoping you could share some of the events we have planned for the
coming weeks!

1. *Birding-by-Ear with Sarah Gutowksy:* July 20-22 (Option to register for
July 20-21 ($165) or for the whole workshop ($325)). Delicious home-cooked
meals and shared accommodation on the gorgeous South Shore are included!
"An immersive Birding-by-Ear Workshop focused on learning the basics of how
to listen for and recognize bird song. This workshop is led by Sarah
Gutowsky (sarahgutowsky.com) - Scientist, Educator and Expedition Guide."
Visit http://www.harrisonlewiscentre.org/weekend-workshops/birding-by-ear to
register

2. Wild Weekends: Wild Weekends involve a series of educational guided
nature hikes (approx. 1-2 hours) every second Sunday (11AM to 1PM) and
skill-building workshops every second Saturday (11AM to 2PM) from July to
mid-September and are designed to be accessible to people of all ages.
Upcoming events:
July 13: Portraits in Nature
July 21: Natural Medicine Herbal Plant Identification Walk
July 27: Seaweed Identification & Art Pressing
Email info at harrisonlewiscentre.org to register or for more information!

3. Become a member at the Harrison Lewis Centre! Benefits include 15% off
bookings, 10% off event prices and tickets, and exclusive access to certain
workshops such as becoming a certified Hike Leader (a workshop offered in
collaboration with Hike NS. See the options for membership here:
http://www.harrisonlewiscentre.org/become-a-member-1

Thanks so much!

--
Shauna Doll