[sust-mar] Register today! International Volunteer Day celebration Dec. 4

Janelle Frail Janelle at acic-caci.org
Wed Nov 25 09:49:01 EST 2020

[cid:image001.png at 01D6C318.90DD9340]

Hello everyone,

I hope you are well! Each year ACIC, in partnership with Nova Scotia's Department of Communities, Culture, and Heritage, celebrates International Volunteer Day to honor the importance of volunteer work both at home and abroad. This year we are switching gears to celebrate in a way that will be safe and engaging for everyone. We are creating and launching an E-Gallery on our website which will showcase photojournalism projects submitted by volunteers across Atlantic Canada! Join us at our launch event next week to view some of these presentations & to share what volunteering means to you!

The event will feature 7 brief presentations from selected photojournalists who will talk about their 2020 volunteering experiences and how volunteering locally can have global impacts. The event also features a volunteer-themed trivia game (with exciting prizes!) and break out rooms to have discussions with other participants.

The event will be held on Friday, December 4th, from 10am-11:30am AST on Zoom. The event is free and open to folks of all ages, from Atlantic Canada and beyond! For more information and to register prior to the event, please visit: https://www.acic-caci.org/international-volunteer-day We'd also really appreciate you sharing this event with your network.

We are looking forward to celebrating with you!

Lauren Tilley

(I use she/her pronouns)
Program Support Assistant

Atlantic Council for International Cooperation

210-2099 Gottingen St., Halifax, NS B3K 3B2
902.431.2311

www.acic-caci.org<http://www.acic-caci.org/>
Join us: Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Atlantic-Council-for-International-Cooperation/100593573368049> Twitter<https://twitter.com/#!/acic> Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/acic_caci/> LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/atlantic-council-for-international-cooperation> Newsletter<https://www.acic-caci.org/newsletter>

A reminder that the ACIC office and staff are scent-free.

We acknowledge we are in Mi'kma'ki, the ancestral and unceded territory of the Mi'kmaq People.