[sust-mar] Regenerating Community 2022: ACORN Conference

rebecca macinnis rebeccamacinnis.94 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 12:27:08 EST 2022

Hi there,

Would love it if you could share the following with this group. Always
appreciate receiving updates!

"The Atlantic Canadian Organic Regional Network (ACORN) is excited to host
Regenerating Community 2022, a conference for organic farmers and friends
taking place February 27-28 (virtual and in-person). Regenerating Community
is about going to our roots as an organization and bringing people
together. The organic community is vibrant and insightful, so we're
thrilled for the opportunity to share, learn, and connect together once
again. The conference will be a chance for farmers to share knowledge
amongst themselves and learn about topics from climate change to
cooperation, local seed to soil health. Two different workshop streams will
offer tips and expertise on best practices for business and production.

Visit www.acornorganic.org/conference/ for more information and to purchase
a pass for the conference. While you're there, be sure to check out our
virtual auction and peruse the organic directory. Hope to see you this
weekend!"

Thanks!

Rebecca MacInnis