[sust-mar] Guided Forest Bathing Wellness Walks: Tuesdays in May Sunset Series

Wil Brunner softpinewellness at gmail.com
Wed May 4 15:50:11 EDT 2022

Guided Forest Bathing Wellness Walks: Tuesdays in May Sunset Series

Wolfville Watershed Nature Preserve
Tuesday May 10, 2022  7pm - 8:30pm

Cheverie Salt Marsh Trail**
Tuesday May 17, 2002, 7pm-8:30pm

Evangeline Beach
Tuesday May 24, 2022, 7pm - 8:30pm

Black Rock Trails
Tuesday May 31, 2022, 7pm - 9pm

Forest bathing (or shinrin-yoku: bathing in the forest environment) began
as a Japanese practice to address chronic stress & related problems.
Research has since been proving time spent in nature can reduce blood
pressure & heart rate, increase immunity & illness recovery as well as
improve energy & sleep.

A guided forest bathing walk features mindful, sensory activities like
feeling different plants or listening to birdsong to relax our bodies &
clear our minds. Wil Brunner of Soft Pine Wellness is a Certified Guide who
uses his mental health & ecology background to create a gentle, safe & open
experience.

See www.softpinewellness.ca for more information. Email
softpinewellness at gmail.com to register, space is limited. $40 each,
$70/two, $20/kids 8-13.

**Cheverie Salt Marsh walk is in partnership with West Hants, cost is $15
each and registration is at
https://www.westhants.ca/programs-and-activities/.

Wil Brunner
Soft Pine Wellness