[sust-mar] Food Summit November 2022

Phil Ferraro adapt at pei.aibn.com
Tue Oct 4 13:00:47 EDT 2022

The Summit is a unique opportunity to network and collaborate with key
food systems stakeholders across Atlantic Canada. Keynote speakers are
bringing international and national hands-on experience to re-building
regional food systems. Breakout sessions will highlight best case
successes across all aspects of our food systems. A unique feature of
the Summit will be ‘Topic Tables,’ providing ample opportunity to
regionally network with others on your key topics of interest.

The Summit will be held in Debert, Nova Scotia on the ancestral and
unceded territory of the Mi’kmaq People. Selected speakers and panelists
from the First Nations and all four Atlantic provinces will discuss
specific bottlenecks in our current food systems, offer their insights,
focus on current success stories in our region and show the path forward
towards greater food sovereignty.
https://foodsummit.ca/