[sust-mar] Climate Circles: Help Fund Grassroots Climate Action in Nova Scotia

Emily LeGrand emilyalegrand at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 13:40:08 EDT 2022

Two and a half years after Climate Circles, a weekly, structured climate
action meeting, first served the Annapolis Valley region, the Blomidon
Naturalists Society plans to bring it back bigger and better than before!
But the BNS needs your help. We want to create climate jobs to serve those
who want to take patient, kind, sustained and effective climate action and
create local, custom-fit solutions together. With paid staff, we will be
able to support climate-caring community members with the complexities and
challenges that come up when we decide to take climate action together. We
will be able to offer trainings, one-on-one and group action coaching,
facilitation and meeting skills, and information-sharing options and
platforms, as well as the core experience of Climate Circles, a regular,
welcoming and well-structured meeting space to find like-minded people,
generate ideas and commit to a diverse array of action projects.  We also
need money to rent space for large meetings every week, and space for
working groups to meet between meetings.  If you like the idea of people
coming together to respond to climate change, please donate what you can so
we can serve our climate-caring community!
https://smallchangefund.ca/project/climate-circles-weekly-action-meetings-to-sustain-grassroots-climate-work/

--
Emily LeGrand (she/her)

*Book & Document Indexer*