[CANUFNET] Tree limbs and potential damage to underground infrastructure

Julian Dunster jd at dunster.ca
Wed Apr 28 15:21:07 EDT 2021

To add to my comment about the sign off line in Luc's post readers may
find this article informative:

https://phys.org/news/2021-04-limited-tree-plantations-biodiversity.html
<https://phys.org/news/2021-04-limited-tree-plantations-biodiversity.html>

On Behalf of Dunster and Associates Environmental Consultants Ltd.

Dr. Julian A Dunster R.P.F., R.P.P.., M.C.I.P., ISA Certified Arborist,
ASCA Registered Consulting Arborist # 378,
ISA Tree Risk Assessment Qualified
Honourary Life Member ISA + PNWISA

North American distributor for Rinntech
www.dunster.ca